WHAT!?!?!?!

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

How is this happening?? Can we start a petition?? What customers did you review...it wasn't me or probably the other 31207 members of Community!! I don't like getting on Facebook while I'm at work because I end up going down a rabbit hole of watching funny videos, looking at stupid ads, checking in on friends and I have to filter through all the negative comments and try to bite my tongue to not give those comments/commenters a piece of my mind. I would vote to sunset Masterminds and keep Community!! Community is the perfect place to come to get help or help others, see announcements, share ideas, ALL THE THINGS! 😭😡

Screenshot 2024-06-20 091507.png

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating
21 REPLIES 21

Martinlogan9
Contributor II

It's downright ridiculous that ST thinks FB will be a better place for a "community" group. There are plenty of ST users who don't use FB/are not even allowed on FB during company time. 

I don't see any benefit to this. 

Our social team will continue to drive strategy towards a more positive environment and engage with everyone more to improve the customer experience.  We are also happy to use new group features from Facebook to continue to build on the group.

bmaraica
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi Randi- We assure you these changes were not made lightly and have been implemented to further provide innovation and value to our customers. We’re committed to investing our resources into the leading products and services you’ve come to expect from ServiceTitan. Your feedback has been noted and is greatly appreciated. 

Miranda

I am so disappointed with this as well. I only access Facebook when I absolutely have to for business, but I am always in and out of Community. I understand that there are multiple places and sometimes that can be aggravating to some, but Community is where it's at for me! I don't want to see it shut down! Completely agree with sunsetting Masterminds instead!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

bmaraica
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

We appreciate how helpful the Community has been to you and your passion for the tool, thank you for sharing your perspective. We believe centralizing our resources and further simplifying the customer experience will benefit our customer base in the long-term and please know that we’re working to make this transition as seamless as possible.

MirandaMel

@bmaraica thanks for being on here and providing some insight.  Could you advise how moving to Facebook is centralizing resources?  It feels a bit like opposite...we can access Community directly from ST, where Facebook is not affiliated at all with ST.  How will this be beneficial to everyone?  How will the pre-release groups be dealt with...or the beta testing, etc...?  I am all for change as ST grows and improves and this is the first time I have seen something be decided that doesn't make a whole lot of sense.  Anything you can add to this to help everyone understand would be greatly appreciated.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

It is unfortunate that ServiceTitan feels that moving to Facebook would simplify anything.   

MirandaMel

I have to agree with this...Facebook is definitely not the way to go on this.  So many companies restrict the use of social media.  And Masterminds has proven to be a lot of very whiny and unproductive users on it.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE

AKUMP

This is crazy. I can't say that I'm 100% caught off guard with a few of the groups I'm in already opening up groups on Facebook but to sunset this whole site is crazy. What about the specific groups for things like bug hunting and things like that? I also don't have a work facebook and only check that on my phone, it will be a huge adjustment to now only get my ST community through there. 

Angela Kump
Jr. Sys Admin - Bonney

MirandaMel

Definitely the negative comments in Masterminds drives...me...crazy...  #savecommunity!!!!!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE