What are you weekend plans?

brandiCVCSucces
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

I know it is only Thursday but is everyone doing this weekend?  My favorite weekends include going to the dog park, long naps and Netflix.  This weekend I am taking my teenage daughter to the airport.  She is headed to Costa Rica on a mission trip. 

3 REPLIES 3

barbaral
Contributor

Good luck to your daughter in Costa Rica, Brandi!  My Lousiana cousins own a Sport Fishing Charter in Costa Rica and they live there part of the year, too!

barbaral
Contributor

I'll be doing  my favorite thing, especially in the summer - which is going to see live music in our local area!  I'm are lucky to live in an area surrounded by water and a lot of outdoor restaurants have either musicians playing acoustic guitars or full bands playing on the weekends.  I have a lot of friends in my age group who do the same. Sometimes, we meet for dinner & happy hour before, so it's a lot of fun.  I'm single, my 2 sons are grown and I have no grandchildren, so that's my hobby!   I might get in a hike on Sunday, on one of my favorite trails, if the weather is nice enough.  

Bremease
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Costa Rica will definitely be a nice trip for your daughter!!

I don't have anything too exciting planned - just have to bake a bunch of cookies for a grad party and otherwise cleaning my house and rest and relaxation are on the docket!! All of my favorite shows just had season or series finales in the past couple weeks, so I will probably be continuing my little TV break for a tad which tends to help me be more productive.