Customer Job Completion Surveys going out at 1:17 AM?

thomashogan
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

This morning we were notified by an angry customer that a Job Completion Survey text went out to them at 1:17 AM (6/27) ... for a job that was completed on 6/24... I saw other similar posts in ST Masterminds and was wondering if ST could confirm this is a known issue. In the meantime I was told someone turned off my Customer Notifications... I am waiting on an answer who it was but if it was ST could you please confirm?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

This issue is related to the "Request Resend" feature of reputation management. This issue is under investigation by the development team. Having you CSM disable the Request Resend feature will ensure it doesn't happen in the meantime

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

This issue is related to the "Request Resend" feature of reputation management. This issue is under investigation by the development team. Having you CSM disable the Request Resend feature will ensure it doesn't happen in the meantime

CaseyValleyHome
New Contributor

This could an issue at the mobile provider side, especially if it is a 1-time instance. Users can get texts backed up and undelivered. It's rare, but it has happened to me more than once. The follow-up question I would suggest is "have you been experiencing any other difficulties with your phone recently?" 

And of course it could always still be ServiceTitan, but we're always trying to manage client's expectations!

wch_alex

I would love to see general logs that would come from Service Titan, such as if a user changes something it pops up on the log. Or if a user manually pushes something out it shows up on the log. Some day I hope this is a possibility.

thomashogan

My first question to support was where is the customer notification in the job audit trail. they couldn't find it and said it must have been because the notifications were turned off... if so, then how did my customer still get a text? (This is days after the job closed that the customer got the text at 1:17 AM)