Form Trigger Techs Bypassing

Zching
New Contributor III

We currently have triggers on most if not all our job types to make techs fill out before completing a job, however we are noticing that our techs can bypass this or the forms are not populating. I am also noticing that when they do get a form the mobile side completely crashes and freezes up and they spend maybe 5-10mins on a loading screen. 

Is anyone else having this same issue or is there a way to help make it more efficient?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

PamDuffy-PCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi There! There may be some room for improvement in your forms. For example, check to see if all the questions in the form are required. Also, you might redesign how the questions are formatted (example: yes/no radio buttons instead of checkboxes). 

As for the form triggering and freezing issues, I would reach out to ServiceTitan Support on these for more assistance.

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

PamDuffy-PCG

Hi There! There may be some room for improvement in your forms. For example, check to see if all the questions in the form are required. Also, you might redesign how the questions are formatted (example: yes/no radio buttons instead of checkboxes). 

As for the form triggering and freezing issues, I would reach out to ServiceTitan Support on these for more assistance.

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert