Searching Dismissed Leads

AshleyShiloh
New Contributor

Hi All, 

I am running into a bit of an issue trying to find old leads and am curious what everyone else is doing to resolve this. As an example, In December, I entered a Lead from our website that I get via email, for someone that was not a current customer and so it was not attached to a location. I tried calling and emailing and never got a response, so I closed the lead. Circle back around to September and here this person put another lead in.. Trying to search for a dismissed lead is AWFUL! I wanted to search her old lead to see if we discussed anything, if I was able to reach her, or if I never reached her and had to just close it. I can find the lead in my email, but trying to find it in ServiceTian after dismissing is not fun and way too hard! It took me clicking through 100 leads when I entered hers to find it... I searched by 'created on/after date'. But this does not seem ideal... 

The other thing I have had happen is entering a lead for a customer, so it IS attached to a location, they never answered to schedule service, so I dismissed it. You cant see this dismissed lead under the customers account or location.. it's just gone at that point.. not even attached to the customer location or account.

Why is it so hard to search for closed/dismissed leads? Do you have an easy way or what do you do? What do you do to help track the lead if dismissed in case they come back? 

1 REPLY 1

LisaM
New Contributor

How are you saving the lead?  From the booking screen after adding the customer info and creating the customer.. at the bottom.. close and classify, then log a follow up.. this will be searchable thru the follow up/leads.  If you choose don't log a follow up it still saves the customer info, which you can seach thru the booking or search.  Hope this helps.