Unsold Estimate Email Details

drlavont
New Contributor II

We are now going to use Service Titan for our sales staff. This means the estimates will be located inside of Service Titan, (which we have never done before). This question is about using the data from the estimate inside of the automatic email campaign we will send to customers in an after-appointment follow-up. 

Currently, we have the ability to enter {{customer_name}} and it will pull that information from the customer data. 

I would like the ability to include {{recommended_equipment}} or perhaps {{estimate_amount}}. 

I think this would really personalize the email to help the customer remember the amount and the equipment. Is this possible? I would assume that the information is in Service Titan, there should be a way to map to it for each email sent. 

Kirk Smith
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

PamDuffy-PCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi Kirk! You can't pull specific estimate information, but there is a merge tag for the customer to review the estimate provided to them. You can put that link in buttons, link in text, or link images to it. It would be great to put the actual info right in the email, but right now that's just an idea in the ideas portal! 

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

drlavont
New Contributor II

Thank you @PamDuffy-PCG  for responding, although I dont see it under "Merge Tags" I did find it Under "Special Links>Online Experience>Open Estimates. I would not have found it without your comment thank you

Screenshot 2023-01-26 155842.jpg

Kirk Smith

PamDuffy-PCG

Hi Kirk! You can't pull specific estimate information, but there is a merge tag for the customer to review the estimate provided to them. You can put that link in buttons, link in text, or link images to it. It would be great to put the actual info right in the email, but right now that's just an idea in the ideas portal! 

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert