How do I resolve QuickBooks Error Code 15218 during payroll or update processes?

javidal71
New Contributor

I’m encountering Error Code 15218 during payroll or update processes in QuickBooks. Can anyone guide me on how to resolve this issue? I’ve tried some basic troubleshooting but need more detailed steps or solutions to fix this error. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

biloj82
New Contributor II

To resolve QuickBooks Error Code 15218 during payroll or update processes, follow these steps: First, ensure your Internet Explorer settings are configured correctly, as QuickBooks relies on this browser for updates. Check for any firewall or security software blocking QuickBooks. Also, verify that your QuickBooks is up to date with the latest version. If the error persists, try running the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool from the QuickBooks Tool Hub.

Intuit Helpline Number +1(800)-845-9666.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

biloj82
New Contributor II

To resolve QuickBooks Error Code 15218 during payroll or update processes, follow these steps: First, ensure your Internet Explorer settings are configured correctly, as QuickBooks relies on this browser for updates. Check for any firewall or security software blocking QuickBooks. Also, verify that your QuickBooks is up to date with the latest version. If the error persists, try running the QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool from the QuickBooks Tool Hub.

Intuit Helpline Number +1(800)-845-9666.png