Transferring memberships and other customer data from Service Fusion to Service Titan

robertw1234
New Contributor

When our company moved to Service Titan, the only customer data that transferred over to Titan was customer name, address, phone number - just the basics. None of the memberships, notes, invoices, images, etc. attached to Service Fusion got moved over. With the new updates to Titan, is there anyway to transfer more of that info? Specifically transferring memberships would be a godsend. I understand why the two platforms don't have cross compatibility, but is something like that in the works, or is there a feature that I'm missing in that regard?

2 REPLIES 2

scottf_GBO
Contributor II

There is really no reason that they cannot transfer customer notes (NOT job notes).  They have implementation people for this.  And as far as memberships, I know that they can't bring over the membership, but they can definitely add a tag to customers for you to add memberships.  ST implementation added a tag for us several years ago when we joined.  So unless they offer less service than before, they should be able to help with both of these things.  

Scott Forbes
Custom Climate Concepts

I'll look into it, thanks for the heads up.