Adding Discount Task

allisonc
New Contributor II

How can techs apply a discount task to an estimate from the mobile side & having it fall under Discount & Fees? We have only done this from the office

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Chayo80
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Make sure that you create a Pricebook Category "Discounts and fees", if you want this to only be available for specific BU, assign a BU to the newly created category, remember that technicians can only see items/services that are assigned to a category. Create your Discount on the section Discounts and Fees and assign it to the category you created 

Chayo80_0-1684273933464.png

Chayo80_1-1684274145813.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

RHILL74
New Contributor II

I just submitted an idea that needs some votes. I would love if they would allow discounts to be more flexible so we can adjust per job vs having to create new discounts each time for a different amount but same discount name.

https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-4222

Chayo80

Make sure that you create a Pricebook Category "Discounts and fees", if you want this to only be available for specific BU, assign a BU to the newly created category, remember that technicians can only see items/services that are assigned to a category. Create your Discount on the section Discounts and Fees and assign it to the category you created 

Chayo80_0-1684273933464.png

Chayo80_1-1684274145813.png

allisonc
New Contributor II

Would you know the permission needed to be marked?

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

As long as from the office you have created the discount ahead, the technician should be able to add this to estimates from mobile. Techs on mobile cannot create their own discounts or fees though, they would need permission to be able to create them I think. I hope this helps!

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling