No Internet Connection Despite Network Connection

jaquelin
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

One of our technicians mentioned that he is unable to see any of the photos he takes on a job when he is trying to email them to the customer. This just started for him a couple of days ago. I did all of the I.T. troubleshooting, uninstalled and reinstalled app, toggled on/off airplane mode, cleared the cache to the app, and he tried using ST on other devices, but it is the same story. All his other apps on his device work fine, has network connection etc. 

Another technician just mentioned now, he said he experience issues with ST and it not generating photos and saying no network connection despite him having network connection. 

I have already submitted a ticket but no luck just yet. pro-a03Nl83y.jpeg

11 REPLIES 11

Zachkays

I would reach out to your CSM and let them know and if they need to reach out to me my email is zack.k@idesignac.com maybe i can help them resolve it for you as well.

Intelligent Design Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Solar, & Electric
Tucson, AZ

Zachkays

I wanted to circle cack as I saw an email that was sent out and they said it has been resolved now on there end if any tech is still having issues have them uninstall the mobile app and reinstall it to fix it. I hope it help as my tech are no longer reporting it, 😁 

Intelligent Design Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Solar, & Electric
Tucson, AZ