Technicians out in field can not close out their invoices or change price or change quantity.

user_b41
New Contributor

My technicians can not close out their invoices or change the price or they cant change quantity. This is going on over three weeks and servicetitan has not resolved the issue nor are they keeping us informed when this issue will be fixed.  This is very disruptive to everyday operations in our company. If they cant do an invoice correctly we can not get paid correctly .

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I just had 2 techs reach out because now they cannot close out of their job and I had to do it for them. I am emailing ST support now and mentioning your case number. Thanks for the help!

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11

Yes my tech can not change anything. We are able to fix the invoices in the office. The tech can not close out their invoice either.

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I will let him know that he is not alone then and that others are experiencing this problem as well! I wonder if there is a way for us to be added into your support case? I also wonder how wide spread this issue is? Thanks for your help!

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling