Time on Service Jobs

lynettaj
New Contributor II

Our technicians do not have the ability on the mobile app to see how long they were on a job in order to charge the appropriate labor hours spent on a job. This is extremely critical for our field techs. The tech should not be spending time calling the office to ask the staff how long they have been on a job, neither should they have to make a note of the time they arrived and the time they completed the job. The mobile app should do this. This software is too expensive to not have this particular necessary function. Please consider added this feature to the mobile app, please. It would be a great big help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

There is a feature called job timer for this.  Here is a knowledge base article on how it works.  Hope that helps a bit!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

LockLevi
New Contributor III

Yeah, my techs have a timer on their app that pops up when they arrive that says billable and it tracks how long they are on the job for. Just have to make sure the techs remember to start the timer.

pdelap3179
New Contributor

Been looking for this, thank you!

MirandaMel

There is a feature called job timer for this.  Here is a knowledge base article on how it works.  Hope that helps a bit!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

lynettaj
New Contributor II

Thank you Miranda. When I called support for a solution about this twice a year ago. I spoke with 2 different people. They both told me there wasn't a solution. We would have to do it manually.   Thank you for your response.