Need some help

HBromberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I am spending way too much time in my pricebook database.  I can't unlock certain points because Titan Advisor says I have not met 

Assign active vendors to pricebook items

In your pricebook, assign active replenishment vendors to equipment and material items and designate a primary vendor to use for restocking these items. To add replenishment vendors, create a vendor list for pricebook items and make sure to add a cost and vendor part number for each item.

Success criteria: Ninety percent or more of the items in your pricebook have at least one active vendor assigned with a cost and vendor part number.

I have checked and double checked that this has been met.  I have asked for ST to help on the back end and have gotten a couple of replies but still this is not clarified for me.

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

5 REPLIES 5

HBromberg

we are using inventory, but have not launched it yet.  This is part of our preparation work.

MirandaMel

I think that might be the issue...you might not be able to earn those points until it is launched.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

HBromberg

Thanks!  Yes double and triple checked as well.  It must be something obvious to be hiding this well.

MirandaMel

Do you use inventory?  I wonder if it has something to do with that...if you don't and it is wanting replenishment vendors, then you might need inventory on in order to get the points?

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE

MirandaMel

Make sure to have vendor part numbers assigned to each part.  Same for equipment.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE