Dynamic Pricing

HBromberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Need some advice here.  We use dynamic pricing rules for all of our customers, residential and commercial.  For titan score purposes we need to have client specific pricing rules set up and have a default rate sheet created.  is this something we will just never get points for since we are dynamic?  Thanks

9 REPLIES 9

HBromberg

Oh Canada!  Well good luck, I hope you get it sorted.

MirandaMel

Thanks!  Still would choose ST over any other software out there, so will continue to make do!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

HBromberg

Are you using Pricebook Pro? Or building all of your prices on your own?  Once you get it set up using proposal templates and estimates are much easier.  Let me know if I can help at all, we have been using Pricebook Pro and dynamic pricing for over a year.

MirandaMel

No, we are in Canada so Pricebook Pro does not work for us, the pricing is all based on US averages in US pricing. 😞

Our Pricebook has a solid base, it is just updating everything and filtering out the fluff that is a bit consuming.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE

HBromberg

Dynamic pricing has been huge for us.  Went from another flat rate program to Pricebook Pro.  So much easier to set up and edit pricing as needed.  All of our techs give pricing up front with built in options and upgrades.

MirandaMel

I am looking forward to having it all up and running for us!!  It has been a bit of a slow process so far.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE

MirandaMel

I just discovered this yesterday that client specific pricing is great to set up for your staff if you give a set discount to them.  Then you can set it up so you can get the points.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE

HBromberg

do you use dynamic pricing as well?  We have set up a commercial membership to provide a discount from our regular pricing.  We do not use T and M billing at all.

MirandaMel

We are just starting to actively use it.  I’ve still got a lot to update in our pricebook before we will put it in place.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE