Call Reasons are not showing up

tmeyer22
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

When we pull reports, the Call Reason is not listed, but we are entering the job booking information correctly.  Any help would be appreciated as to why we are not seeing this information.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Bremease

I am unsure if my explanation addresses what you asked or not, so feel free to give me more info so I can help further if this does not give you what you need.

For me, when I run the "unbooked and abandoned calls" report, I have to add the "call reason" column, run again, and it shows all the call reasons for any unbooked calls (of course any abandoned ones would be unclassified so they would be blank in that column).

You can also have the "call reason" column populate in a custom Call report, but inbound and outbound calls that are connected to a customer, location, or job will not have a call reason listed to my knowledge. As far as my understanding goes, the call reasons only get attached to jobs marked specifically as unbooked leads or not leads, and are not attached to booked job calls or calls that get categorized as relating to an existing job.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Bremease

I am unsure if my explanation addresses what you asked or not, so feel free to give me more info so I can help further if this does not give you what you need.

For me, when I run the "unbooked and abandoned calls" report, I have to add the "call reason" column, run again, and it shows all the call reasons for any unbooked calls (of course any abandoned ones would be unclassified so they would be blank in that column).

You can also have the "call reason" column populate in a custom Call report, but inbound and outbound calls that are connected to a customer, location, or job will not have a call reason listed to my knowledge. As far as my understanding goes, the call reasons only get attached to jobs marked specifically as unbooked leads or not leads, and are not attached to booked job calls or calls that get categorized as relating to an existing job.