Cost vs. Sale price

bruggier
New Contributor III

Does anyone know of a report to show what you purchased items/ equipment at (cost) vs. what your markup is on the item (sold to Client) and how many of the items/ equipment was sold?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

If you have your vendor costs in the pricebook, you could use an invoice items report and include item cost.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

AdamCronenberg

To add to the how many, there are KPIs in the inventory data sets that can give you quantity data on a sku and by vendor level to get at that information.  Very helpful when negotiating with vendors.

Element Mist

JessicaSmith

If you have your vendor costs in the pricebook, you could use an invoice items report and include item cost.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

I Have tried every report i have my vendor costs in pricebook and tried to make reports ST tech support is also at a loss at this one. Im just looking for what i thought would be a basic report. how many items i sold the cost of the item and my mark up price. i guess its not a thing