Payment Term Field on Customer List Report

marlenam
New Contributor II

It would be super helpful if the ability to add a "payment terms" field to the Customer List report. I am trying to audit our customer list and make our commercial customers all have the correct payment terms, but I can't add that field on the customer list report, so I'm having to manually go into each commercial customer profile to check it. This would be a great quality of life update to make sorting through the data more user friendly.

I realize that you can do this on the AR transaction report, but that only shows what it was listed as when the invoice was exported.

I think it would be great to be able to have it on the Customer List report, and show what is actually CURRENTLY set up as the payment term on the customer profile.

So that when I am checking this, I can tell of I've corrected it or not, whether or not there has been an invoice since the correction was made.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

LBabayan
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi, @marlenam, thanks for sharing your idea in the Community!

This amazing idea needs to be shared with the Product team. The best place to share great ideas like this is: https://community.servicetitan.com/t5/Ideas/bd-p/ideas

Be sure to come back here and share the Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx) so others can upvote your idea!

View solution in original post

marlenam
New Contributor II

Thank you for the response! I've posted it and the Idea ID is COMMUNITY-I-3597. 😃

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

LBabayan

Hi, @marlenam, thanks for sharing your idea in the Community!

This amazing idea needs to be shared with the Product team. The best place to share great ideas like this is: https://community.servicetitan.com/t5/Ideas/bd-p/ideas

Be sure to come back here and share the Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx) so others can upvote your idea!

marlenam
New Contributor II

Thank you for the response! I've posted it and the Idea ID is COMMUNITY-I-3597. 😃