Report for Notifications

samantha14
New Contributor II

Trying to set up a report to determine what customers notifications are turned off? We have a tag for the one's we want turned off so I can easily find them, but some customers notifications get turned off when having to redispatch or something of that nature and do not get turned back on, those are who I am looking for. 

4 REPLIES 4

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Now to answer your question, I don't see any report template that will do what you're trying to do. In the meantime, just make sure your CSR is confirming notifications are on when they are booking jobs.

But it's a great idea for the future! 

Share this idea with ServiceTitan's Product team via the Ideas board. Be sure to come back here and share the Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx) so we can upvote your idea!

At the top of this screen, click on the IDEAS heading. Then click the ADD A NEW IDEA button. Your idea will have an ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx). If you reply to this thread with that ID after you create it, people can easily search for and upvote your idea!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

OK! Great thank you for your help!

JessicaSmith

This doesn't answer your current question but did you know you can turn notifications off just for the individual job? You don't have to turn them off for the whole customer when you redispatch!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Awesome! Thank you. Yeah the job notification toggle is great and just learned it's function the other day. Now I just got to break the habit of hitting the notification on customer profile lol