Total counting of leads

jpovey
New Contributor III

Is there a report that can show total leads created in a date range and summarize them by user?

I'm looking for the total to match the number of leads that come up when you search for all leads created in a time frame and every report I can find does not include manual leads, just inbound call leads.

4 REPLIES 4

Cortney_SPUD
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

I've voted and will share this link whenever relevant!

jpovey
New Contributor III

submitted a new idea for this.  Please vote for it!

https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-4883

Cortney_SPUD

I also haven't found a way to report this WITHIN ServiceTitan.  If you're willing to pull the data out of ST, you can create an Excel template, export your Lead Search results, paste them into Excel, then summarize from there automatically.  You're limited to the fields that are displayed in the Lead Search results, but a basic pivot table would show you summary info by user.

jpovey
New Contributor III

Thanks Cortney, I'm currently manually exporting that lead search screen now.  If it was in reports I can schedule it and have it get summarized and formatted in an automated way.  Seeking a better solution.  Such an opportunity for Service Titan here.  Not all leads are inbound calls and duplicates are quickly removed with this method.