Anyone having issues with phones pro dialpad? Putting people on busy, or off duty.

AutumnAirJess
New Contributor II

We seem to have constant issues with Phones Pro/Dial pad. Most recently it has now decided to put our agents on "Busy" which is not even an option in our drop down when logging out, after we make a phone call. We will be on "available," and make a call. When we get off the call it then puts us as "busy" and leaves as such. Or it will just log us out, no warning, no ringing, no missed call.

Contacted support, was told basically, "sorry, we can't reproduce the issue so we can't do anything." The agent I talked to said he would email me, and then to reply and email them a screen recording of the issue happening. I recorded when it put us as busy, after making a call and leaving us as busy, and got no reply. Nothing. Sent a email asking for an update. Nothing. no response whatsoever.

Since we have not gotten any response whatsoever, thought I would see if anyone else has anyone else experienced this issue? Did you get it fixed? If so, what was done? We are going into our busiest time of the year, and this is one of the major issues we are currently dealing with.

9 REPLIES 9

AutumnAirJess
New Contributor II

It is now April 26th. The person who stated they would be my direct contact on this has hardly had any contact. Last communication after weeks of none, was April 10th. I asked for an update 3 days ago. Still nothing. So 16 days between the last communication. Absolutely unacceptable.

AutumnAirJess
New Contributor II

It is now April 3rd. I had received a call a couple of weeks ago from someone saying they were going to be the dedicated person to work on this, and if I had issues to call them, gave me a "direct number" to them. I heard nothing for over a week. I tried to call for an update, the direct number went to a voicemail. No one has replied, called back, nothing.

AutumnAirJess
New Contributor II

It is now the 20th, and still no resolution via support, so no answers for anyone else who is having this issue as well.

samkliebert
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Have you tried resetting the cache on Dialpad?  It seems to have resolved some of the issues I had?  Click anywhere in the Dialpad app, click the ALT key to make the hidden menu at the top come up.  Click help on the previously hidden menu.  Click clear cache and restart app.  If the hidden menu at top does not show up after clicking the dialpad window and then pressing the ALT key, uninstall all instances of Dialpad from add and remove programs.  Download the app from the website.  Download Dialpad on iOS, Android and More | Dialpad   .  Most likely the 64bit for Windows version.  After it is installed it will auto-login with the last user, then try the ALT key.  You may have to log out of the user for it to work.  Let me know if I can help at all.

I do not think that would apply here, we use the embedded dialer. We could not use the app as it was causing even more issues for us.

AutumnAirJess
New Contributor II

Well for an update, finally had someone call me back today. They tried to tell us it was settings we had on, however our settings have not changed since we started service with Service Titan. They then tried to tell me that Dial pad is not from them, however I disagree, as we signed our services with Service Titan, and if we try and reach out to Dial Pad directly, they tell us to contact Service Titan. It is extremely frustrating that we get service from one company, but it seems as if there is no accountability. I tried changing settings as suggested to me, to placate the rep, however it did not do anything at all. After testing, once again I and another rep were put on "busy." At this point I do not know what to do.

AutumnAirJess
New Contributor II

Yes, I did notice it started after an update. What is frustrating is that we are getting no help from Service Titan. Constant issue. I believe the update did this, and now we are left to hope that it gets fixed at some point. Still no reply from anyone.

samkliebert

Yes, all of that and only silence from the customers on random calls.  I had the help desk at ST look at it but it has continued although not as often.  The suggestion is to clear cache on DialPad but the menu that has that feature has eluded me all but once.

MirandaMel

This seems to happen here as well with the "busy" setting.  There was a recent update on Dialpad...this is when we started to notice it, too.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning