Marketing Pro

cassiepo
New Contributor II

We had Marketing Pro for about 12 months. We made a mistake of adding it immediately after starting ST. It was a 12 month waste for us because we didnt even know who to use ST. ha.

We are looking at adding it again but Id love some input from someone who uses it regularly. Who manages it in your office? What specifics are you doing with it? etc

7 REPLIES 7

AHA_Jeremyd
New Contributor II

cassiepo,

We've been using Marketing Pro for several years now.  We have a number of emails that go out on a regular basis.  They include they following:

1) 30 day reminder for recurring services

2) Anniversary  email from equipment installation suggesting they call to schedule their 1st maintenance

3) A thank you to new customers after booking their first appointment with us

4) A thank you to new customers that don't book an appointment asking if they are ready to book

5) Customers that have used out HVAC services but not our plumbing services

6) A text reminder for customer in our Comfort Care Club that it's time to schedule an appointment

We've also sent out 1 time campaigns regarding National HVAC tech Day, Heatwave notices, Extreme Cold notices, each holiday (New Years, Memorial Day, July 4, etc) and a food drive we did around thanksgiving.

I handle all the audience building and our marketing company handles the creative for us.  If I can answer any additional questions let me know.

Jeremy Dunitz, Astar Heating & Air.

Hi Jeremy! I am the marketing coordinator at a plumbing & HVAC company and would greatly appreciate any help you can offer! We have marketing pro but we do not use it to it's full potential. A lot of the areas I struggle with is audience building for these type of email campaigns... Do you have any suggestions?

PamDuffy-PCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi Cassie! I recommend looking into a ServiceTitan Certified Provider; or ideally a ServiceTitan Certified Marketer! I'm in MarketingPro every day, and I have seen lots of successful campaigns. Here are some of the most successful campaigns I recommend

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

asnow
Valued Contributor II

These are awesome ideas Pam! Thanks for sharing!

Cathy
New Contributor

I manage Marketing Pro for my clients. Let me know if you need help. We send regular emails to keep us top of mind and cross sell, but we also set up emails (and now sms) with specific goals. Reminders of service, etc. 

christin68
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We've been using Marketing Pro for about two years- I was hired for a marketing position to manage it (I also serve as a backup CSR). We often get involved in betas, and have used direct mail for a couple of campaigns.

Mostly we're using email- a lot of set it and forget it campaigns. Membership reminders, customer welcomes, maintenance plan info, filter outreach, unsold estimate reminders, unbooked replacement opps, cross-sales (hvac email to new plumbing customers, and vice versa), post-install thank yous. Sometimes we do one-times for limited specials, and other time sensitive topics.

We use reputation management and saw a pretty significant increase in reviews compared to our previous review platform. They get a request after a service, and if they don't leave a review they get another request after 2 days.

JessicaSmith

In my old life, I managed the Marketing Pro. My favorite campaigns, in no particular order:

• Memberships-recurring event due
  • Memberships-expiration approaching
  • Quotes- open estimate follow up
  • We miss you- customers we haven't seen in over a year (include tune up special)

I also used it when weather was incoming- example, when snow was in the forecast I'd set up a campaign to let customers with appointments scheduled that day know they need to clear their driveway for us or reschedule. Also snowstorm, send an email to your customers about remembering to keep the furnace exhaust cleared out

It was a lot of set-it-and-forget-it for me. I didn't have a ton of time to manage it day-to-day, but I set up automated campaigns that just ran forever that absolutely got us our money's worth.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions