Accepting Checks for Payroll Purposes

christinah1786
New Contributor

When using our old software I was able to go in to the payroll section weekly and see what cash/checks a tech had collected throughout the week. I was then able to "accept" the check or cash meaning the technician had turned it in to the office and was able to pay them on that invoice. I want to suggest having an Accept button for cash/check payments. The reason I am suggesting this is because the techs in the field get busy so do we in the office and there is almost a disconnect sometimes so we need to make sure we receive payments in the office from the field and have a way to track it. 

1 REPLY 1

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

This is a great idea! Share this idea with ServiceTitan's Product team via the Ideas board. At the top of this screen, click on the IDEAS heading. Then click the ADD A NEW IDEA button. Your idea will have an ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx). If you reply to this thread with that ID after you create it, people can easily search for and upvote your idea!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions