Configurable Payroll Approval Increased Visibility

AdamCronenberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Please vote for this idea if you like it and get your friends to upvote it as well!!!

COMMUNITY-I-2122

We used the legacy payroll system and the Payroll Report Detail by Pay Period report for years.  We switched about a year ago to configurable payroll, and while I love it, our technicians lost a lot of visibility into the Job Total and Total Costs off of which much of our pay is based.  I was able to create a simple schedule report and filter it to send the techs their data only, but now they have to look at 2 pieces of information to make sure their payroll is correct if they want to verify the accuracy of the system.  It would be nice if on the payroll approval in Service Titan, the techs could still see the invoice subtotal and total costs for the line items they have pay for so that they can check those instead of having to reference a separate report.  Something similar to the payroll detail report by pay period would be great and solve a lot of back and forth questions they have as the techs forget to go and look at that report sometimes and they are also not the greatest at math.

Element Mist
3 REPLIES 3

reneem

Configurable payroll has a long way to go still!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

JessicaSmith

I JUST started using configurable payroll, and it drives me nuts that the master pay file doesn't tell me which specific item is being paid on item bonuses.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

RandiThompson

rthompso_0-1667229677845.gif

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating