Configurable payroll question

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Before I dive down a rabbit hole of videos and knowledge base resources... can anyone tell me quickly? Can you filter a configurable payroll item by job tag- like if I only want to commission job type X if it has tag Y, is that a thing? I played with it and I'm thinking no...

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
3 REPLIES 3

JessicaSmith

Got my answer! Not yet.

image (1).png

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

JessicaSmith

@BCN hey friend! Can I filter my commission by TAG on job type? I want to set up a rule that installations that were closed by my follow up coordinator have a smaller commission for the sales person than jobs that were sold in home. I was hoping to tag the job if it is closed the follow up coordinator and set different commission rules for those invoices. The sales person would still be the SOLD BY.

Example: Sales commission on invoice, filtered by job type RESIDENTIAL INSTALL with a tag SOLD IN HOME would have a 10% commission

Sales commission on invoice, filtered by job type RESIDENTIAL INSTALL with a tag FOLLOW UP COORD CLOSED would have an 8% commission

It doesn't appear I can do this, but please correct me if I'm wrong!! I really don't want to create a billion job types for all the different situations. I'll post an idea if I have to!

gotobrandi
Contributor

Great question! I would like to know as well.