Simple Timesheet Report

Lou1368
New Contributor II

I was wondering if there is a simple clock in/clock out report that can be generated just to show technician clock ins/outs. I've messed with custom reports but the whole "idle, working, driving, etc." fields are not what I want to see. These tend to be confusing for technicians when they simply want to verify their clock in and clock out times. Unfortunately, when using reports, these fields must be shown.

I would just like a way that technicians can see there clock ins and clock outs overall so they can be aware of their hours prior to payroll.

Ex: Technician 1

Date                 Clock In       Clock Out       Total Hours

1/2/2024          8:00 AM     4:00 PM            8 Hrs

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4

gotobrandi
Contributor

I agree and would this be something for the Ideas? If you post it I will upvote for you.

This would be such a great tool when a tech thinks he worked more hours 2 weeks ago, and you want something simple and clear. Because if I print the Tech timesheets it shows idle time etc.

Lou1368
New Contributor II

Lou1368
New Contributor II

Thank you! This will work for now until a better report hopefully comes out!

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Have you run timesheet reports per tech?  It gives you a bit better info for start/end time...but it needs to be run per person, there isn't one amalgamated report that I have found for it.  I agree, a simple in/out report would be great.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning