What's going on with timesheets??

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

When you click on the technician on the right side of the dispatch board and click edit timesheet it use to only bring up that days timesheet. It made it easy to make necessary edits... now it brings up the payroll for the whole payroll period with time only populating on the day you are clicked on. This is confusing and inconvenient?? The "legacy timesheets" at the bottom doesn't revert it to the single day version either?? Does anyone know what's going on? Screenshot 2023-03-10 125303.png 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating
9 REPLIES 9

faribam1
New Contributor III

If you click on Legacy Timesheet on left corner it takes you to the pervious version 

RandiThompson

Now I'm chatting with support because when we add an entry it defaults to the day prior. I'll let y'all know what I find out!

Randi Thompson

Hey Randi, I am having the same issue, do you know what happen and if it has been fixed yet?

Fallon Karnes
Santa Rosa Fire Equipment

RandiThompson

The support person elevated it and they are still working on a fix!

Randi Thompson

Bummer, I need to get payroll done!! Yikes, thank you!! 🙂

Fallon Karnes
Santa Rosa Fire Equipment

mleahy
New Contributor III

It's showing you what you've got selected for the payroll period. I get confused by this too but if you go to "select custom date range" in blue, just under the payroll period drop down, you can set the range to be only one date. That's the best way to set it up so you see only one day at a time.

Hope this helps! 🙂

RandiThompson

The date selected is just the one day 3/10/23 not the whole payroll period? 

Randi Thompson

mleahy
New Contributor III

Sorry I just noticed that in your photo. I checked on my end and I am having the same issue now. It is likely a glitch in their system causing them all to appear, I know that it did not do this on Friday last week! I wish I could be of more help.

RandiThompson

Thanks at least I know its not just me! 😀

Randi Thompson