AHennager
Contributor II

What are SparkSessions? 

SparkSessions are groups of ServiceTitan customers who have similarities in their businesses. Each month, you get to join a ServiceTitan facilitator and your peers for a focused conversation on a specific topic related to using ServiceTitan more efficiently. We focus on how people actually use the software. 

Homer.gif

How will I benefit by improving my TitanAdvisor score?

From past data analysis, we know companies that use more of ServiceTitan see their
businesses improve at a faster rate than those that don’t. We’ve analyzed the features and
habits that help our most successful customers grow their businesses, and we’ve built
them into our product.

Click here for an example of how a company grew their business using TitanAdvisor.

Whoa!.gif

Who should sign up for this program?

This program is open to all ServiceTitan customers who have completed onboarding and have met their Customer Success Manager.

High Five.gif

What should I expect? What am I committing to?

Once you sign up, we’ll work to put you in a group with businesses similar to you in size and trade, outside your geographic region.

These meetings are one hour monthly meetings that meet 11 times.

We expect that you’ll join your facilitator and group members on time each session with your camera and microphone on!

SIGN ME UP HERE

Just Do It.gif

Still have questions about SparkSessions?
Reach out to your Customer Success Manager for more guidance! 🙂