Creating Invoice Without A Job

Kayladeej
New Contributor III

I've worked with two companies that have used ServiceTitan. While at my previous company I was able to create an invoice for a customer without having to create a job first. There was always a button on the customer page that said "create invoice". This was great for walk-ins and all sorts of transactions that didn't require an on-site visit. The company I'm currently at, we do not have that option. So now I have to create a job every time I want to create an invoice. Does anyone know why I no longer have that button? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @Kayladeej you may have to reach out to your CSM to enable a backend configuration. I know this is an option from the mobile side as well where techs don't have to create a job to build a manual invoice. Won't hurt to confirm with your CSM for this option on the office side.

Sheena @ NiFT

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

JaneanS
New Contributor III

I had the need for this feature, too. You need POS (Point of Sale) to be activated, and you set up locations that will provide Counter Sales. You end up with an invoice and no job. I haven't used it, but my co-workers have and they had no trouble. 

Sheena_Palacios

Hi @Kayladeej you may have to reach out to your CSM to enable a backend configuration. I know this is an option from the mobile side as well where techs don't have to create a job to build a manual invoice. Won't hurt to confirm with your CSM for this option on the office side.

Sheena @ NiFT

Thanks for the response. Is a CSM a Customer Success Manager at ServiceTitan? Just want to check before I start reaching out. 

Sheena_Palacios

Yes, you're right. That's who can help you 🙂

Sheena @ NiFT