Cue the happy dance. Automatically send invoices WITH RULES!!

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Shamelessly stealing the screenshot from @BCN because I don't have this update yet. This makes me SO HAPPY. And to be able to set it by job type, business, unit, tech, AND exclude specific customers?? This is a HUGE WIN! Thanks Yawl!

2022-10-05 (3).png

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
6 REPLIES 6

amandamay626
New Contributor II

I am so excited for this! Our customers are never home and don't have to be which is why we collect payment before we come out, but we have to manually send the invoices and it take forever! I can't wait to use this feature!!

kattisto
New Contributor

Downfall is that it only sends to the last email on the customer's file. Does anyone know if this can be changed to send to all email contacts on customer file? That's a majority of our customers 

Entered into ideas for upvote: COMMUNITY-I-1950

JessicaSmith

I think I just answered you on Facebook too, but @BCN addressed this in in his release video- they do only send to the last email and there isn't another option at this time.

But this is a great idea! Share this idea with ServiceTitan's Product team via the Ideas board. Be sure to come back here and share the Idea ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx) so we can upvote your idea!

At the top of this screen, click on the IDEAS heading. Then click the ADD A NEW IDEA button. Your idea will have an ID (COMMUNITY-I-xxx). If you reply to this thread with that ID after you create it, people can easily search for and upvote your idea!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

COMMUNITY-I-1950 for upvotes!

JessicaSmith

Hey I made a YAWL happen! I'm mentioned at 10:40 or so.

RandiThompson

200w.gif

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating