Headers on Accounting tab to match other modules in ST

AdamCronenberg
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Please vote for this idea if you like it and get your friends to upvote it as well!!!

COMMUNITY-I-2125

We run a large number of transactions, and while I have seen the accounting reimagined webinar, it would still be nice to add the heads to the legacy accounting screen that are found on almost every other module and page within Service Titan.  We run a tremendous amount of volume and can often have 20-30 pages of payments, POs, etc and trying to isolate and find what you are looking for in the existing accounting page that only has the ability to sort is a complete nightmare and a huge waste of time.  PLEASE, can you put the same filter/sort options that exist every where else on the legacy accounting screen.  Please dont make me pull a 10 second challenge on what should be a simple task like @BCN  had to do to get the PO boxes changed.  It is even more painful than that.  

Element Mist
3 REPLIES 3

reneem

I second Jessica. All the new things that Accounting is coming out with seem amazing. Only can go up from here!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

JessicaSmith

I can't wait for Accounting Reimagined. I'm very excited.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

RandiThompson

I can't wait for this! Hoping to be part of the beta!

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating