Invoice numbers on the Payment selection Do Not Match

LA_Barker
New Contributor III

Has anyone noticed that their Invoice #s and the Invoices #s listed on the Payment selection on the Customer page don't match anymore???!!!

I noticed it yesterday late afternoon, it wasn't like that in the morning!!!

I took a screenshot of the 2 selections, put them side by side on Word, and drew arrows to the matching invoice and payment. (See below) The numbers are completely different!

I hope this gets fixed ASAP!!!

invoicesandpaymentnumbersdonotmatch03152023.PNG

2 REPLIES 2

LA_Barker
New Contributor III

Thank you!

But I did call ST and spoke to Tech Support. They are looking into it and are supposed to be giving me email updates. I called last Thursday afternoon and received an email later that same day. 

Email: "We talked earlier today about the mismatch you're seeing in the "Invoice #" columns of your Customer Profiles' "Invoices" and "Payments" fields. We haven't yet been able to determine what's causing this discrepancy, but I wanted to update you that we're getting this escalated to our CSM team to take a closer look. I will send you any updates as I receive them, and in the mean time please let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else that I can assist with."

I have been checking customer accounts as I look them up; all have the same issue - of numbers not matching.

LBabayan
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @LA_Barker

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. I haven't found any other case reporting the same discrepancy but this is absolutely not an intended thing to happen. If you still experience the same, will you provide more details/invoice examples with screenshots so I can further help you to get this figured out?

Thank you!