Tasks No Longer Showing Up On Invoices

whitneyreed4
New Contributor

We can no longer get tasks to show up on our invoices. All that displays on invoices are the job summary and job total. I have tried every setting and configuration I know of to fix this issue, but nothing is working. We are getting some upset customers because they cannot see what each task is and what the cost is broken down by task. Is anyone else experiencing this issue or have any suggestions on how to fix this problem? Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Check your document templates for invoice configuration.  Your "out of box" invoice may need some adjusting.  Or it is possibly in your Feature Configurations.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

Steveng

Update: I think I may have misread the original message.  The items are not showing on the invoice but the total is showing?  If so, could be a backend setting maybe (don't know) or the business unit setting hide invoice price from technician (we don't use this feature so don't know).  

From office side or mobile?  Usually if its mobile we will update the pricebook and if that doesn't work, then we uninstall the app and reinstall.  For the office side we recheck permissions (they reset sometimes after updates) and clear cache for the browser.  If that doesn't work I try another browser then restart computer if that doesn't work.  If still having issues I'd create a ticket with high urgency and wait impatiently, haha.