Add Tags When Building New Customer

kluzadder-SPGR
New Contributor

(please bear with me I'm very new to Community)

It would be very helpful to be able to add tags to a new customer account when creating them the first time they call instead of going back and adding it in later. Is there a way we can get this feature added? (or is there a board I can request this that would be better than creating this thread?) 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

reneem
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Welcome to community! 

Do you have a use case on what type of tags you are trying to add? Maybe I have a work around.

On getting some traction on your idea, in community at the top, you will see "ideas" and you can search to see if someone else has already suggested this idea, and then vote for it. Or if there isn't an idea already, then adding it in as a new idea, and posting/sharing it everywhere you can to get votes so that it gets noticed! You can even have people in your company go in and vote for it!

Hope this helps!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

AKUMP

Adding in a field in the account creation screen for tags is a great idea! To request features like this you can always post like this but they really pay attention to things that get votes when submitted in https://community.servicetitan.com/t5/Ideas/bd-p/ideas

Angela Kump
Jr. Sys Admin - Bonney

reneem

Welcome to community! 

Do you have a use case on what type of tags you are trying to add? Maybe I have a work around.

On getting some traction on your idea, in community at the top, you will see "ideas" and you can search to see if someone else has already suggested this idea, and then vote for it. Or if there isn't an idea already, then adding it in as a new idea, and posting/sharing it everywhere you can to get votes so that it gets noticed! You can even have people in your company go in and vote for it!

Hope this helps!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member