It would be great if admin could delete recorded calls

sunshine207
Contributor

Sensitive phone calls WILL come in, and if you or the person answering the call cannot "pause" the recording, there should be an option for the admin to delete the recording.

Secondly, we noticed private voicemails to individual extensions are being recorded? As a work around, we've been told to have customers/vendors/employees call in on a dedicated "HR" line for private conversations but that is unrealistic, how will they know or remember to call that line if that want to ask a personal question etc? 

It's upsetting to know we are forced to choose all or nothing with this feature. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

LBabayan
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @sunshine207

If "Pausing" the recording isn't an option, to delete the call recording all you would need to do is contact our support team so they can remove the recording from the backend side. 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

sunshine207
Contributor

I cannot believe this has not been resolved. Something NEEDS to be done. 

aware134
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We just had this issue come up today - I posted a suggestion in IDEAS - Please upvote & share if you think this is a feature ST should consider addressing! https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-3981

sunshine207
Contributor

This is also a BIG concern: Secondly, we noticed private voicemails to individual extensions are being recorded? As a work around, we've been told to have customers/vendors/employees call in on a dedicated "HR" line for private conversations but that is unrealistic, how will they know or remember to call that line if that want to ask a personal question etc?  We do not want voicemails to personal extensions recorded. 

sunshine207
Contributor

We don't have time to listen to all the calls and decide if there was sensitive info and then reach out to ST which will take days to accomplish by the time they get back to us. Why not just allow admin to delete recordings??

sunshine207
Contributor

Thank you. I still feel an admin should have the ability to delete recordings. IS something that can be brought to ST's attention?

LBabayan

Hi @sunshine207

If "Pausing" the recording isn't an option, to delete the call recording all you would need to do is contact our support team so they can remove the recording from the backend side.