Manual call reporting- need votes!

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hey! This idea is not mine but I voted on it, so I got a notification that it got moved to "needs community votes" status. If this sounds like something you want, be sure to go vote on it! 

COMMUNITY-I-938

Manual Call Reporting

Consider making all manual calls reportable as opposed to just manual calls that result in a booked job.

Ways this could be accomplished include creating a field in the call data set which states manual or automated to clarify the newly available data. Alternatively the creation of a separate data set that reflects all job booking screen data regardless of booked, unbooked, manual, or telecom.

Per support this data is stored on ServiceTitan's servers but it not readily available or reportable by the user. Manual calls have immense reportable value regardless of outcome. The lack of reportability is handicapping when it comes to drilling down into the data. Here are just a few areas I have found having the ability to report on manual calls would be beneficial.

Example 1: Manual calls represent email leads and LiveChat opportunities. The inability to accurately report removes the ability for CSR coaching on missed electronic leads if we cannot see the call reason on an unbooked electronic lead.

Example 2: Inability to report on unbooked manual calls fails to show the full picture when negotiating new marketing contracts annually.

Example 3: Inability to report on unbooked manual calls removes the opportunity to sell out of scope leads to other partners in the trades as there is no reportable method.

Your data should be available and reportable regardless of outcome otherwise any data is always skewed.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
4 REPLIES 4

fey_s
New Contributor

Thank you so much! 

I'll be right here

fey_s
New Contributor

Hello Jessica, 

This is totally unrelated, however I need some help and this is the only way to reach out. I was wondering if ServiceTitan has a directory of Pool Service vendors I could reach out to. 

I am getting this information for a CEO of a mid-level company who is looking to partner with swimming pool installations, maintenance and management companies. I do NOT want to go on a wild goose chase by getting that info off the internet. I know about ServiceTitan from a recent interview I did with the company, so I know I can trust the quality of vendors that use your service.

I hope you can help. 

JessicaSmith

@e_dunn or @baraica - can either of you help with this request?

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

@JessicaSmith - Thanks for the shoutout.

@fey_s - I'm going to reach out internally and get you some assistance. Stay tuned!