Replies to Appointment Reminders

vtadros9
New Contributor II

Where do I find appointment reminder replies from customers who:

1) TEXT back to our appointment reminder sent via ST? We currently have the chat feature turned off, do we need to turn it on? If so, what is the impact of turning the chat feature on?

2) EMAIL back to our appointment reminder? Does it go to the email we're sending the reminder from? I thought this was the case, but we have a customer claiming they emailed back and we did not receive anything.

Thank you!

4 REPLIES 4

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

As for email, I believe the REPLY TO email address is set in your business unit settings.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

JessicaSmith

If you have the chat feature off, all incoming SMS messages will go to the right side of your dispatch board. I personally love the chat feature and highly recommend turning it on though! People want to text! You may want to go to your phone settings in ServiceTitan and ensure you have a phone number set up for SMS.

From the knowledge base: When customers receive text messages, they may want to write back or call the number back. You can set this up when you configure your outbound numbers for SMS or MMS. Go to Settings > Phone to set up new phone numbers to be used as the outbound number for reminder notifications (SMS) and dispatch notifications (MMS).

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

Thank you, Jessica! We will probably turn the chat feature on. For some reason, we are not seeing any text replies on the dispatch board even though SMS notifications are toggled to "on". Any idea why that would be?

JessicaSmith

Check your ServiceTitan phone numbers- are they set to accept Incoming SMS? There will be a blue check on them in the list of phone numbers if they are!