Spam Phone Calls

erinpbradley
Contributor

Is there a way to block Spam calls through ST? Or mark a number as spam so it automatically gets the Spam reason on the Close & Classify screen.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Yes! I just did this for the first time the other day. Go into settings, phones pro, blocked numbers, then add blocked number. Depending on your role in the company, you may not have permission to complete this and you may need to ask your office manager to complete this or to grant you access to this setting. But it definitely is possible to block spam numbers and it is a life saver!

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

debbloui
New Contributor II

I want to propose a solution: add a block number button to the booking screen that opens the block numbers screen in a pop-up window, auto-populates the "customer's" inbound number, and allows a reason entry. That should be a pretty easy addition and I bet a lot of companies would appreciate it.

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

YES! This would be such a great addition. If you haven't already, please add this to the "ideas" page and I will definitely vote for it. 🙂

Khiana Klatt

reneem
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Yes! So much spam some times. We will have those lovely robocalls that call back to back to ball and fill up the column with green bubbles. so obnoxious. or the soliciting texts that we get.....

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Yes! I just did this for the first time the other day. Go into settings, phones pro, blocked numbers, then add blocked number. Depending on your role in the company, you may not have permission to complete this and you may need to ask your office manager to complete this or to grant you access to this setting. But it definitely is possible to block spam numbers and it is a life saver!

Khiana Klatt

How do you handle that fact that scammers may be piggybacking legit #'s. We are leery to begin blocking #'s in case these are potential #'s for real customers (existing or future). 

Thank you! Will definitely start adding these periodically. We get SO much spam!

You're very welcome! Yes, we do as well and it just slows you down when you are already busy. I had one number that was calling 8+ times/day so I was happy to finally learn how to block these calls! It's really helpful.

Khiana Klatt