Time Zone Selection from Call Booking Screen

joshua_crawford
New Contributor II

We are a business that schedules service calls in two different time zones but our main office is in a different time zone from one of the locations. We would like to see a feature where we can set each business unit to have its own unique time zone. Thanks!

13 REPLIES 13

Ok that feature doesn't resolve our issue? How do we enable the "Display Tenant Timezone in Global Header"?

Did this resolve your issue?  I currently have agents that live in the central time zone and customers that we have to book in both central and eastern time zone.   I just started as the call center manager and came here looking for solutions to this exact same problem.

No this did not solve the issue. We still are having trouble booking calls for other time zones.

LBabayan
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

I assume you have CSRs in various timezones booking jobs. In that case, enabling "Display Tenant Timezone in Global Header" will fix it. Just keep in mind this feature gate has nothing to do with the "callers," "Customers," or "homeowners" timezone.

I can enable it real quick so you don't have to contact support or success teams. Just let me know and I'll enable the feature🙂