Accounting- New Invoice Hub question

AlexisFerreri
New Contributor III

Hi all,

New Lady Titan here. 😊

We are attempting to use the new'ish Accounting Hub, but we're running into some issues. I'm seeing that other people have had issues and am wondering if there is something I'm missing or if it's a possible bug.

Our Admin is using the new Invoices Hub to assign to our Service Manager to review. He reviews them and marks them as reviewed. She filters for reviewed Invoices and batches/posts them. They often disappear from the Invoice Hub, but sometimes they don't.

The core issues appears to be that the Batch/Export Transactions page and the new AR management/Invoices page don't appear to talk to each other. When we go into the AR management invoices page there are 10 pages of Invoices, dating back to 2021. The information is vastly different in the Batch/Export Trans page (far less). It's difficult to find out what Invoices are still outstanding in the New Hub.

Help!

Alexis F
2 REPLIES 2

reneem
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi Alexis! First off, welcome to LT! You will find so many amazing people that can help you here!

I am not sure if I have an answer, but my first bit would be to check your filters, sometimes their set to only show non-reviewed invoices, ones above $0, etc. I would make sure all are clear and there is nothing filtering out your invoices so you see all of them. And you are right, to my knowledge the new Accounting Hub and the transactions page do not talk to each other, but they should align. I would use the hub first to get all your invoices reviewed and batched, and then go back to to the transactions page to see what is missing, you may be able to see the common theme to figure out what the hub is missing. 

From there, if you think it is certain types of invoices, probably filters. If it is random, I would screenshot to support and see what the deal is! Support has got much better over the last few months, and I bet they can point you in the right direction! support@servicetitan.com

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

AlexisFerreri
New Contributor III

Thanks so much! Will try it out.

Alexis F