Commercial Memberships

AlexisFerreri
New Contributor III

hello ladies!

First time positing in here. I'm hoping to get some help with commercial memberships. We're an HVAC company, and I'm the office manager. 

I'm hopeful there is an easier way to track memberships in the system.

For Residentials, we service them 2x/year and currently just put two appts on hold (like placeholders) and that is how the CSR is reminded to set up a service call and renew their membership. We use recurring billing. In addition, she has a giant spreadsheet that she tracks which visit it is, if they've signed the membership agreement, etc...Seems like a lot of work. Is there a better way to track these? 

For Commercial agreements, we service them biannually or quarterly. I'm looking for a way to set up the agreements in ST w/o recurring billing. How do I track all of the details? For example, which of the 4 visits is this one, when does it expire, ,etc...

I'd truly love to talk to someone who has nailed this down in ST and has great systems. Our admin has done her best, but we need a better system for her.

Alexis

Alexis F
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

ErinS
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

ErinS_0-1686170434761.png

Alexis, ServiceTitan has made this SO much easier!

I am happy to walk you through using ST memberships if you aren't familiar. It requires some setup, which can seem daunting, BUT it is totally worthwhile! Once it's configured, you don't have to do all the manual aspects of creating jobs to put on Hold or all the setup you're currently doing each time you sell one. You can select the recurring service interval, membership billing interval, etc. You can even have multiple options available! I am attaching a pic of the Recurring Service Follow Up box so you can see how easy it is to visualize.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

ErinS

ErinS_0-1686170434761.png

Alexis, ServiceTitan has made this SO much easier!

I am happy to walk you through using ST memberships if you aren't familiar. It requires some setup, which can seem daunting, BUT it is totally worthwhile! Once it's configured, you don't have to do all the manual aspects of creating jobs to put on Hold or all the setup you're currently doing each time you sell one. You can select the recurring service interval, membership billing interval, etc. You can even have multiple options available! I am attaching a pic of the Recurring Service Follow Up box so you can see how easy it is to visualize.

Chayo80

We have Commercial maintenances, monthly, quarterly, etc. Customer can prepaid upfront or pay per visit, I set them up in ST with their respective recurring services. Same for Residential, I added each type of membership and discount, add-on, etc with their recurring services to track deferred revenue and to be 2 visits with a 6 months recurrence . My CSR/Dispatcher they only have to check the follow up tab by expiring memberships or recurring services and track them accurately. Please do not hesitate to message me if you need help setting up memberships. I love memberships 😎