📣Join us for an upcoming webinar: Unlock the Power of the ServiceTitan Community📣

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

If you’re used to the ServiceTitan Facebook user groups, Community might be a little out of your comfort zone. And that’s OK—change isn’t always easy. However, there’s a lot you’re missing out on.

Join fellow LadyTitans @JessicaSmith (that's me!), @PamDuffy-PCG, and @asnow LIVE on Thursday, October 13th at 11am PST (2pm EST) as we talk about why we use Community and what it offers contractors beyond being a social group/sounding board. You’ll also learn about some exciting new Community features coming down the pipeline that you won’t want to miss!

Don’t sleep on this one—save your seat here: https://www.servicetitan.com/webinar/servicetitan-community

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
4 REPLIES 4

RandiThompson

Yay, I just realized this is the day AFTER Toolbox Live not the same day lol..registration complete! 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

JessicaSmith

Yes! Love to have the LadyTitan support- public speaking is a hurdle I'm really working to overcome!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

PamDuffy-PCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Woohoo! Let's do this! 

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

AshleyB

Yay, I already registered!