Calling all Install Coordinators and Dispatchers

mquigley
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hey Ladytitans, 

I am looking for install coordinating best practices and connecting our install coordinator with the rest out there! Also, any dispatching best practices- trying to get a training plan together for a new hire.

Thanks in advance! 

By the way, love the LadyTitans Tshirt. Great material and fits well! Thank you. 

3 REPLIES 3

reneem

I was our Sales/Install Coordinator at our company for about 4 years. Happy to help with any processes. My main thing was everything in ST so EVERYONE could see it. If there is any workflows that you are stuck on our would like to hear how we did it, I am happy to help! shoot me an email, or feel free to just chat back here! renee@ssihvac.com

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

JessicaSmith

Yessssssss everything needs to be in ServiceTitan! Anyone who clicks on a job should know exactly what is happening, when, and with who!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

JessicaSmith

Glad you love your t-shirt! I'm following because we are really trying to clean up these processes at my company. We just reorganized our install department and hired a customer service manager/dispatcher. Following for tips!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions