Pantheon Recordings now available!

DanielleCombs
Valued Contributor

Did you miss out on Pantheon? Or not get to go to all the sessions you wanted to? Well now you can access all of the recorded content!!

https://community.servicetitan.com/t5/Pantheon-2023/bg-p/pantheon2023

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

SGhirard
Contributor II

Ladies, be kind to yourself, you all did an amazing job by showing up and taking action to help out an industry of people. That's a HUGE win!! Who cares what you sound like, look like, or anything else. The only one judging you is yourself. Be kind to yourself, you did it!

Congratulations and watch your videos, practice your art and know that we are so grateful that you all came to speak. Tons of love, kindness and all my heart--- Sarah

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

SGhirard
Contributor II

Ladies, be kind to yourself, you all did an amazing job by showing up and taking action to help out an industry of people. That's a HUGE win!! Who cares what you sound like, look like, or anything else. The only one judging you is yourself. Be kind to yourself, you did it!

Congratulations and watch your videos, practice your art and know that we are so grateful that you all came to speak. Tons of love, kindness and all my heart--- Sarah

#FACTS!! I took away mostly minor critiques for myself and most of it was due to the unknowns until I got there. I am just soooooo thankful for the opportunity to speak. 

Gulfshore Air Conditioning, Niceville FL
CSR/Dispatcher Group Moderator & LadyTitans Member

Miranda
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

That is a good reminder! We are all our own worst critics!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

I do not even like to hear myself on a phone recording. I could not imagine seeing myself on video. Kudos to you all.

Not going to lie I only made it like 20 seconds in to the recording of my presentation. My laugh got me LOL 

Gulfshore Air Conditioning, Niceville FL
CSR/Dispatcher Group Moderator & LadyTitans Member

Fast forward and then go back when you are ready. Speaking in public is an art and not one that is perfect. Go watch yourself, shine! You were amazing.

Miranda

Same! I hate hearing my recorded voice! I don't know that I will ever have the courage to speak at Pantheon 😨

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

You've got the courage. We believe in you 

jkarolev
New Contributor

There is something weird about hearing and seeing yourself on video........