Question about the CSR and Agent Scorecards

barbaral
Contributor

If calls are classified correctly, according to the parameters that are set up in our ST, is there any reason to not have confidence in the Booking Rate?   I classify my own calls, and they are double checked on a weekly basis.  (Indeed, I am paid weekly, and a portion of my pay directly correlates to that Booking Rate)

If my overall Booking Rate is a particular number/percentage, would there be any reason to think Service Titan does not calculate it accurately?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I make sure to classify ABANDONED LEADS to a fake user I named ABANDONED if they weren't really leads (like if we talked to the customer after the missed call), otherwise it drags the company wide booking rate down. I wish you could classify an abandoned as NOT A LEAD without having to create a fake user, but alas, you cannot.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

JessicaSmith

I make sure to classify ABANDONED LEADS to a fake user I named ABANDONED if they weren't really leads (like if we talked to the customer after the missed call), otherwise it drags the company wide booking rate down. I wish you could classify an abandoned as NOT A LEAD without having to create a fake user, but alas, you cannot.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

We recently updated our dispositions. There are still a few more I'd like to add, but this is what we have so far: dispo.JPGdispo2.JPGdispo3.JPG

Christie Richards
Lowry Doors

barbaral
Contributor

Okay, thank you!

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @barbaral - should not be an issue as long as you understand the metrics and how it's derived. The calculation differs from an inbound call versus a manual call for booking. If booked from inbound, the date filters apply to the "call date." If booked from a manual call, the date filters apply to the "job creation" date. Here's more info on understanding dashboard CSR metrics that you may find useful.

- Sheena @ NiFT

Sheena @ NiFT