Wednesday WINS!

BayleeR
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Ladies, Hope you all are doing well! 

This time of year is such a transitional period with the changing of seasons and the constantly unexpected weather patterns. I thought it would be fun to share our wins from this week and encourage others to keep progressing towards their goals! There is plenty of room at the table here to share our wins and our learnings! Its rough out there and honestly we seem to focus so much more on our hard situations than our achievements. Join me in giving everyone a round of applause for being phenomenal!! 

Drop your wins in the comments and maybe you will give other ladies ideas for things that may want to recreate in their company as well! 

5 REPLIES 5

Miranda

Wish I had a long list of wins, but all I have for now is that we shot some video clips for our hiring event presentation today. Needs some more work from the team to get to the final product, but this was a start!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

BayleeR

I am thrilled for this to come together!!!!!

BayleeR

My win is we began some really big moves today to simplifying or estimates and invoice processing to speed up our sales and make our customers wait time much shorter!! Yayyyy for simple and automated! 🙂 

Miranda

Excited for this to be fully put into play!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

BayleeR

Me too!!!! It’s going to be a huge improvement