Custom Fields on Dispatch Board

George_SST
New Contributor III

The custom fields feature is great for call booking, but the answers do not show up on the job for the dispatcher to see from the dispatch screen.  How can I get the answers to display here?

George_SST_0-1692020800470.png

9 REPLIES 9

George_SST
New Contributor III

https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-4505

Thanks for the feedback! Uploaded to Ideas section, please go vote.

Whittaker
New Contributor III

I voted! This was what I was searching to see if there was a way to ensure the technicians can view it. I don't see where the tech can see these custom fields on the job.

Chelsea

George_SST
New Contributor III

On mobile it should show on the job details page toward the top of the screen for the techs

They show inside this orange circleThey show inside this orange circle

MadisonChicken
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

voting now 🙂 

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks

MadisonChicken

Hello George! 

So this question peaked my interest. I didn't realize we couldn't see the custom fields on the job flyout until you mentioned it here. That got me curious so I went looking and from what I can tell there is no way add your custom fields so they adhere to the job flyout. 

Even though there doesn't seem to be a way I would definitely put this in the ideas page and I would happily vote for it! 

Thanks!!! 

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks

Miranda

I would happily vote as well!

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

I agree. I could not find a way in settings to add it to the job details page. If you add it to ideas, I would vote as well. If you create this idea, please share the ID or the link here with us! 🙂

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I am just here to say I appreciate the questions you have set up on the call booking screen! I appreciate how you remind the CSR to use empathy and also how you say "To get you back up and running as soon as possible, may I ask a few questions?" That is a great way to lead into the questions we have to ask! 🙌 

We also have custom fields set up when on the call booking screen (such as the method of payment the client will be using) and they do not transfer over to the dispatch board view. When I go into settings and take a closer look at ours, I see you can select to add it to the project record however, I do not see an option to configure it so it appears in the job summary. If you would like this custom field to appear in the job summary instead for the dispatchers, maybe consider moving it over to that area instead?

Sorry I cannot be of more help to you! 

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

I love how you worded this! Thank you!

Chelsea