Dispatch Screen

MelissaG20
New Contributor II

When I click on the dispatch screen, it always starts off at 2am view.  Later in the day it shows up as 5pm view.  Is there a way it will just show the view starting at 8am and progressively move as times does?  It seems I am constantly having to move the curser to get the current view.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I had thought there was a setting somewhere on this but a quick search I didn't find what I thought I was looking for.  If you click SHIFT while you scroll, you can move side to side on the board...makes it easier than dragging the bar.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

jenn_comfortmax
New Contributor III

The bar is back!!! and BIGGER, thank you Service Titan!! 

charringtonPSB

I thought there was a backend config to lock in the start time for the day. Id ask support (who might bounce you to your csm).

MirandaMel

I had thought there was a setting somewhere on this but a quick search I didn't find what I thought I was looking for.  If you click SHIFT while you scroll, you can move side to side on the board...makes it easier than dragging the bar.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

Thanks, this works for me!

The shift button works so much better, as I keep forgetting the bar is no longer on the bottom and I have to look for it all the time.  Thanks for the tip!! 

So thankful for this tip!  Using the shift is so much easier!