Release issue

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We got the release this morning and if I collapse the teams at the top of my screen it only shows about half the calls on the dispatch board??? @BCN I'm assuming this isn't intended behavior?? 

nothing collapsed

RandiThompson_0-1706192832303.png

the top teams collapsed 

RandiThompson_1-1706192876609.png

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating
4 REPLIES 4

scburns
New Contributor III

Hi @RandiThompson I am the Product Manager for the Dispatch Board team. I have shared this with our engineers and we are looking into it right now. Thank you for your feedback and patience! 

jaquelin

I dont think so, I was playing around with it and when I do it, only the teams that I want to hide are hidden. The rest of the calls stay on the board. 

jkarolev
New Contributor

My Issue isn't the collapsing mine is the color of the "Team" labels.  Whoever thought making them white the same color of an active shift was a good idea is sadly mistaken.  This needs to be changed ASAP.  With a 120 techs and 7 teams it makes it frustrating as all hell to see what is an actual schedule and what is just the label.  PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CHANGE THIS IMMEDATELY!!!

scburns
New Contributor III

Hi @jkarolev I am the Product Manager for the Dispatch Board team. I have shared this with our design team and we are evaluating the optimal way to update this to match customer needs. In the meantime, can you please share what color(s) you would prefer? Thank you for your feedback and patience!