Inactive customers

vanessaloya
New Contributor

Hello everyone! 

We recently went live earlier this month. 🎉🎉 

We are still learning this amazing new software. I've noticed that customers will become inactive for some reason. Does anyone know how to avoid this from happening? We can't figure out why customers go to an "inactive" status. 

Thank you in advance for your help! 

5 REPLIES 5

Steveng
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I would recommend you ask ST to do an audit on the backend and identify how they became inactive or were they inactive on the data import.  Are you able to see the last audit on those accounts?  I have had team members state they have not done something and then when I requested an audit it would point to a specific team member that didn't understand the process and really believed they were doing the correct workflow.  In this case I think it's very difficult to make that mistake and think it's likely an import issue (we had a few when we onboarded that were not found til months later) and not customers moving from inactive.  

RandiThompson

I agree with @MirandaMel, make sure only people who know the proper workflows have the permission toggled on! Screenshot 2024-03-26 105902.png

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

Thank you Miranda and Randi! No one deactivates these profiles, which is the odd part. I will review the settings again. Kind regards,

MirandaMel

The only other thing that I have experienced in the past is that ST can go in on the backend and do a data cleanup...but that would need to be requested.  Since you have just gone live, it might be something to check in with them if it is maybe a carryover from your setup?

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning

MirandaMel

The only way for a customer to become inactive is to manually deactivate them.  I would double check with your team if they were maybe clicking the wrong button?

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning