In Coming Call Bubble

jenn_comfortmax
New Contributor III

Good morning Service Titan World!!

I need help please.  I was trying to see how to send out mass text messages yesterday and created a campaign titled "Spring Time is Here."  All the calls coming in, I used to see who it was that was calling in the bubble that pops up, now all I see is "Spring Time is Here." How do I fix this!?!?

Thank you for your help!

Jennifer

Comfort Max Heating and Cooling

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

EleazarA
New Contributor II

Go to your settings > Search Campaigns > Deactivate your 'Spring Time' Campaign.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

EleazarA
New Contributor II

Okay great! Glad that worked, Service Titan doesn't allow mass text messages just yet for customers but it is coming soon with Marketing Pro!

I thought it did.  When I am in the follow ups for recurring service events, it has a pop up on the far right "automate with text messaging."  I hover over it and it explains how to do and how it works.  You have to create a campaign but obviously I didn't do it right... 😂

Okay yes if you are sending out recurring services you can automate those messages via an SMS campaign, did you try using the knowledgebase article?

I don't think I tried the knowledgebase article, I was just doing some out bounding and saw that you can do a mass text and wanted to give it a go.  It didn't go as planned 😞

samkliebert
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

If you don't add the numbers for a campaign exactly like it says in the instructions, it will make the new number your default number.  So, outgoing and incoming calls will all show to that new default number.  If this is what you are experiencing, the fix is pretty simple.  And actually, its easier to break it and fix it than it is to do it right from the start.  

Click on the gear.  go to phone numbers.  Click the pencil by your main line.  Change assign number to target - to reserve pool.  Click save.  Then reopen the number like you just did and change it back to the setting it was before, which was probably office.  Click Save and all should be good.

EleazarA
New Contributor II

Were you trying to send a Mass Text Message to your customers or technicians?

To my customers. I got it switched back to where I can see the customers name and number when the call bubble pops up.  I just deactivated it.  

EleazarA
New Contributor II

Go to your settings > Search Campaigns > Deactivate your 'Spring Time' Campaign.

Thank you, that is exactly what I did.